Saturday, March 12, 2011

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

So this has been a very busy week for me. First of all, let's get to the weight loss program. As of this morning, my new weight is 315. So, that is 4 pounds for the week. I am very please with my progress to date. I would have rather been at 310, but having a slip up a couple of weeks ago with a meeger 2 lb loss. But now I am consistently losing 4 lbs per week. So, if I can keep this up...I will be at my goal weight by the summer. And my current goal is 250. Which is perfect! I am expecting to go to Spain in May for a couple of weeks. Wheich means I will fit in the seats of the planes much better than I would now. And I will not be shy or embarassed to wear a bathing suit on the beach in Valencia.
As for this week...it has been a very busy week at work. Two days this week we were unloading over seas shipping containers filled with equipment. And I'll tell ya...that was extremely busy, and at times a little nerve wracking. And then, we kept busy by breaking down 8 foot tall wooden crates that someone decided to nail together rather than use wood screws, which would have made my life a whole lot easier this week. Instead, I was busy swinging a 10 lb sledge hammer and wrecking bars to take it all apart. But no that part is over. And we are at the installation process...which at this point doesen't look like it will be that difficult. At least it won't be as heavy as it has been this week.
And so my life continues with the excellent weight loss progress, and the new job. There are things that I wish I could change right now...but I can't. So hopefully my short term loss will work out to truely be a long term gain.
Until next time for those of you that are reading this...

"Enjoy life, Take time to relax, Work hard when you must, Don't let everything get you down as things normally turn around for the best."

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment